Where’s the book(s)?
When I first started this blog, the book was only available on Kindle and through CreateSpace. That has definitely changed!! So, without further ado:
A Life Less Ordinary can be found at:
1. Amazon – It’s available at all versions of Amazon, but I’ll send you to Amazon.com as it has the preview.
2. CreateSpace – For those of you (like me) who prefer hard copies. (Also available through Amazon).
3. Smashwords – Please let me know if you have problems with this link!
4. Barnes & Noble – In case you have a Nook. Print is available from this link as well.
5. Chapters Indigo – for the Kobo.
6. Bookfinder.com – is a handy dandy search engine to find many of the places where the hard copy is available for sale. Although, seriously: who would spend that kind of money on a paperback?! (At the time of writing, there’s one for sale for $82.25. I’m a little scared to click the link… O.O
Anyway, those are all the major outlets I can find at the moment. OH – it’s also apparently available in the Apple Store and Sony, but I have yet to find it on those sites. I’ll update with links when I do. 🙂