Once again, it’s been a while since I updated. What’s been happening??
1. Well, Christmas. Of course. I spent a week in Saskatchewan with my family; I’d missed the last two Christmases so I knew I had to get home this year. Always nice to spend time with the family, but, of course, there’s never enough time to see/do everything. Sigh.
2. Writing. Sloooowwwwllllyyyy. I think I’m finally past the road block I was struggling with. Not writer’s block, not even a plot block. More of a rhythm block? Segue block? I’m having trouble transitioning from one point to the next at one specific point in the story. Ugh. I’m at the point where I need to fill in the empty spaces, so I can’t just go my usual merrily writing way and ignore the gaps. Sooner or later, it’ll be done – LOL.
3. Looking for work. I had an interview in late December, and they just informed me yesterday that I didn’t get the job. I’m not really all that sad about it; it was basically doing the exact same thing I’d been doing, and I had mixed emotions about it. It’s time to start going to temp agencies and let the Universe give me what opportunities it deems fit. ;D
4. Hibernating. It’s been frickin’ cold, and snowy, and frickin’ cold and snowy. Yep. Winter can stop at any time. Or at least ease up a bit.
5. BOOK TOURS!! My next book tour starts January 6th, and I’ll be adding a page today for those stops. Eeeeee!!!! VERY excited about it!!! 😀
What have you guys been up to???
Hope everyone had a great holiday season, and all the best for 2014!! Looking forward to whatever the future may bring! 😀